Sunday, December 4, 2011

Under $50!

While browsing Polyvore recently (as I often do), I decided to make a Christmas wish list. (Because my parents can be a bit clueless when it comes to getting me clothes). It also came to my attention that I seriously don't wear many dresses, which is weird becuase I LOVE dresses! And, seeing as how I would rather have a lot of cheaper dresses, than 1 really expensive one that I never wear, I made myself a list of dresses that I loved, and some improvements I thought could be made. Now, a lot of these dresses wouldn't look good on me, so they are more for YOU. Yup, I'm just that nice.

Under $50 Dresses
1) Sodamix Sodamix Grey Corsage Dress from houseoffraser.co.uk $39
I seriously love this dress, the only problem is that it's a bit boring, at least for my tastes. Get rid of the flower, and add maybe a neon blue belt, and you are good to go!

2) H&M dress, hm.com, $31
Normally, I hate H&M clothes, becuase to me, again, they seem a bit boring, but this dress I strangely am in LOVE with! I think if I were to ever wear it, I would add a bright yellow belt (probably a thin one, but thick enough to look good).

3)Neon Heart Lace Tube Dress, generalpants.com.au,(originally $90, but marked down to $50)
I love this dress, and it is probably my favorite one out of this group (well, it's tied with 6, 7, and 8). I normally am not much of a lace person, but I have been liking it more and more lately... hmm... ANYWAY! I love the dress, but I would probably wear it with neon pink tights, simply becuase neon makes everything look better, and it brightens the outfit up a bit.

4)Ladies Chiffon Shirt Dress, peacocks.co.uk, $39
I normally don't like these types of dresses, or wear them, but I really think this one is AWESOME, and would totally wear it in a heartbeat.

5)Pleated Tunic Dress, warehouse.co.uk, (originally $65, but marked down to $40)
I love how it's so bright and cheerful, so that neon is not nescary :). I would probably wear this with some dark red leggings (NOT FIRETRUCK RED!). I usually don't pair up outfits like that, but for some strange reason, I think it would work.

6)Sodamix Sodamix Navy Vintage Style Dress, houseoffraser.co.uk, $47
The same brand/store as the 1st one.This is probably my favorite out of the entire set (forget what I said about the lace one, it gets second place!). I know for a fact that I would never in this lifetime be able to pull of this dress (at least in this color), but I sure know people who could! And if I was them, I would go out and buy this dress as soon as I could.

7)Ivory Floral Dress, delias.com, ( was $45, marked down to $30)
I love the colors on this dress, but I would still pair it with neon accesories (just a few!) such as perhaps neon blue leggings/tights/ socks? And perhaps a bit wider of a black belt would work too...

8)WINDSOR Black Juniors  Homecoming Evening Cocktail
I love this dress, even though I probably woudn't wear it was a Cocktail Dress, I still happen to love it. Perhaps some funky colored heels (preferably ankle booties, you know how much I love those things!) would add some more "pizzaz!"

No comments:

Post a Comment